Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cereal and Yogurt


Cereal is Jacob's main food group. He loves it so much I don't think my describing it can do it justice. When we go to the store he feels that its his special treat. He picks out the box he wants and must carry it through the whole store and then carry the bag to the car, sitting it right beside him for the ride home. Cereal is the first word he speaks each morning and then will eat 2-3 bowls. I don't mean kiddie bowls, I mean man size bowls. We went over to my parents today and my mom had brand new box for him. He had a bowl at her house and took it home. We had some stops to make before we got home and he insisted on bringing it everywhere we went. Not to snack on it, but simply to carry the box. Jacob also cannot get enough of yogurt. He consumes it like crazy. We use yogurts as treat incentives for being good, eating his dinner, etc. It works like a charm. Some days I cannot believe how much he can pack away. I suppose little boys need it for all the running, jumping, and wrestling they do. It does make me think about our food bill ten years from now.

2 comments: